Dr. György Péter
Chief medical, MSC in implantology and dental surgery
• Head of the Madenta Dental Centre since 2016.
• As head physician, he manages and is in charge of the daily activities of the clinic’s dental professionals (doctors, assistants, dental hygienists), ensures full compliance with established professional protocol, and coordinates the work of various specialists in order to ensure efficient, coordinated, smooth and high quality care.
• His areas of expertise are dental implantation, complete dental rehabilitation and related surgical interventions.
• Specialties: Immediate denture preparation for implants; a wide range of implant prostheses prepared with CAD/CAM technology (from zirconium, titanium, metal ceramic, BioHpp, etc.); bone replacement procedures; wisdom tooth removal. He has extensive experience in the revolutionary All-on-4 implantation process, has been a pioneer in applying this novel dental technology in Hungary, and has performed on an exceptionally high number of cases.
• He is a regular participant at Hungarian and international trainings, and takes part in implantology and dental conferences.
• At Madenta, several oral surgeons consider him their mentor.
• Dr. Péter emphasizes creating a calm, positive atmosphere and a trusting relationship between physician and patient.
• He speaks English and German.