|Crown, Bridge||3 years|
|Implant (only the product)||lifetime|
|Partial denture||1 year|
|Full denture||1 year|
Warranty is void in the following cases:
- Patient does not appear for a general check-up every 6 months;
- Patient’s oral hygiene is neglected;
- Denture is not used properly and not cleaned with dental cleaning supplies and tools;
- Denture is injured for reasons outside of our (Madenta Dental Clinic’s) responsibility for, e.g. falling, fighting, accident, grinding of the teeth or other actions causing extreme force or damage;
- Loss of prosthetic work (except inlays);
- Masticatory disorders caused by general, infectious diseases, tumours, poisoning, etc., or the treatment of these illnesses or accidents, or any modifications that come about during emergency interventions and that affect the performed dental treatment;
- Patient loses/gains significant weight in a short period of time;
- Problems caused by malnutrition or other bad habits (daily smoking, alcohol or drug abuse);
- Problems caused by psychic or other mental disorders;
- Errors reported late or when the patient cannot provide the defective denture.
Furthermore, Madenta is not liable for any unforeseen root canal treatment after having teeth prepared for crown and bridgework. Occasionally, teeth suffer preparation trauma during crown and bridgework treatment, resulting in the need for a root canal treatment afterwards.